Who We Are
Sports Land was incepted in 1970 in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh as a sole proprietorship firm and has been in existence for more than four decades. Until 1982, Sports Land has been manufacturing footballs, carrom and sports nets and selling them within the Indian market. Sports Land was blessed with a lot of success in this field but given that the market was still under developed, overseas market seemed to be the most lucrative option. In 1990, Sports Land took a plunge into the overseas market of track & field equipment soon to be followed by soccer training equipment in 2001. Gradually sports land switched over to only manufacturing and exporting specialist track & field, sports nets, soccer training, rugby, gymnastics & cricket equipment. Ever since, Sports land has been reinforcing its image as the most dependable Manufacturers in the Indian sports industry.
Currently Sports Land is a private limited company with a 100% focus on the overseas market. Sports Land is Manufacturers and Exporting Group specializing in Sports, Performance Enhancement Equipment, Primary Educational Play and Sports Wear.
- OE & licensed Manufacturers for leading global brands. Also were official & licensed Manufacturers for ICC world cup 2007.
- Winner of several Export Excellence awards from Govt. of India since more than two decades.
- Facilities expanded over area of 30,000 sq ft.
- Ability to process metal, plastic, rubber & wood with metal casting, fabrication, galvanization, powder coating, plastic molding, precision machining, pad printing & sewing.
- Products backed by 100% guarantee against all manufacturing faults for 12 months.
- Exporting successfully to more than 50 countries including U.S.A., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Germany, Slovakia, France, and Nether land, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, South Africa, U.A.E., Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines,
- Eco- friendly and Non-polluting industrial processes.
- No child labour used in production.
- Product quality, cost effective prices, innovative product lines, ethical business practices and timely delivery.