ISO TUV QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Sportsland is a TUV Nord ISO 9001:2015 Certified company located at India’s sports goods hub, Meerut.
ISO 9001 defines the requirements for Quality Management System of an organization to Design, Manufacture and Deliver products and services to meet customer as well as applicable statutory & regulatory requirements. The standard also specifies framework to assess the customer perception and the continual improvements.
Manufacturing organizations can reap many benefits from Quality Management System implementation & certification. Quality Management systems optimize production processes, increase efficiency, reduce costs and minimize wastage. Being ISO 9001:2015 certified unit indicates that our organization is adhered to quality management practices and minimizes the potential risk to customers/end users. These good practices are compiled into a set of standardized requirements for a quality management system for our organization.
In the process of implementing the requirements of QMS, the knowledge & skills of the organization’s employees play a vital role in achieving the goal. The TUV Quality Management system helps us with below advantages:
- Better Overall Control on Processes, Workflows, overall effectiveness & best consistency with resources.
- Improved product assessment that helps to avoid & minimize risk of complaints or grievances from buyers/customer’s end.
- Compliance with industry standards that helps in ensuring delivery of quality complaint products.
- Better supplier management that helps in keeping good check on supplier’s collaboration & communication ensuring best quality control from beginning.
- Increased production, lesser re-working and improved overall internal communication.